Our COVID-19 Response
As we continue to provide services during the COVID-19 pandemic, please know that we are committed to the health and safety of our staff, our patients, and our community. You will see the following changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
Please review the following policies before scheduling and/or attending your next appointment:
• Our office will communicate with you before your scheduled appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
• All patients and others that may accompany them are required to wear a mask to their dental appointment. You will need to remove the mask for dental procedures, but we ask that you keep it on when you are not receiving treatment.
• We will be taking your temperature when you arrive for your appointment.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• For the time being, we will not have our waiting room open in order to limit the number of people in our office at one time. You will be asked to stay in your vehicle until the beginning of your appointment. Please call our office upon arrival to your appointment.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. An already existing appointment may also be moved slightly to facilitate better social distancing--we will reach out to you if this occurs. We appreciate your understanding with this!
As you know, infection control has always been one of our top priorities. We continue to follow all recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.