Our COVID-19 Response
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to getting back to some sense of normalcy. As we start to move forward into these uncharted waters, please know that we are committed to the health and safety of our staff, our patients, and our community. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office.
• We will be taking your temperature when you arrive for your appointment.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• For the time being, we will not have our waiting room open in order to limit the number of people in our office at one time. You will be asked to stay in your vehicle until the beginning of your appointment.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We appreciate your understanding with this!
As you know, infection control has always been one of our top priorities. We continue to follow all recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.